Carbon accounting and ESG both serve vital roles on the net-zero journey. Learn how they overlap and differ – plus how to seize their unique opportunities.
Specific challenges require specific solutions
A business’s carbon footprint is an important aspect of its environmental impact – the E in ESG.
ESG solutions address broad environmental and social issues, but on the net-zero journey, businesses need specialised carbon accounting to provide actionable data.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How tracking your carbon emissions over time drives business results.
- The carbon accounting insights that will equip you to reach net zero.
- Practical advice from industry experts and business leaders.
Speakers and schedule
The webinar will be presented by these speakers:
- Neil Ryland, CCO of Normative
- Dr Alexander Schmidt - Head of Science and Climate Research at Normative
- More to be announced shortly!
Moderated by Cassandra Julin, Head of Global PR & Communication at Normative.
- Carbon accounting use case + Q&A
- The Normative methodology for carbon calculations
- Panel session + Q&A
- How the Normative Carbon Community can support your sustainability work
Monique Dugarte Ramos
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.