Carbon accounting and ESG both serve vital roles on the net-zero journey. Learn how they overlap and differ – plus how to seize their unique opportunities.
Specific challenges require specific solutions
A business’s carbon footprint is an important aspect of its environmental impact – the E in ESG.
ESG solutions address broad environmental and social issues, but on the net-zero journey, businesses need specialised carbon accounting to provide actionable data.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How tracking your carbon emissions over time drives business results.
- The carbon accounting insights that will equip you to reach net zero.
- Practical advice from industry experts and business leaders.
Speakers and schedule
The webinar will be presented by these speakers:
- Neil Ryland, CCO of Normative
- Dr Alexander Schmidt - Head of Science and Climate Research at Normative
- More to be announced shortly!
Moderated by Cassandra Julin, Head of Global PR & Communication at Normative.
- Carbon accounting use case + Q&A
- The Normative methodology for carbon calculations
- Panel session + Q&A
- How the Normative Carbon Community can support your sustainability work
Monique Dugarte Ramos