EB Impact is a young, dynamic non-profit organisation focused on delivering training and programmes for Singapore and Asia Pacific’s underserved communities to generate positive sustainable development impact.
Our strategic areas of focus are education and youth. More on us here.
We are looking for a committed, passionate individual to join the team and lead the non-profit’s fund-raising efforts, and to design and deliver impactful programmes for our community. You will be working with the Board of Directors and wider EB Impact team and stakeholders.
EB Impact is the sister organisation of Eco-Business, Asia Pacific’s leading media and business intelligence organisation dedicated to sustainable development. Eco-Business is headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and correspondents in major cities around the world.
The candidate will be expected to work closely with the EB Impact Board to play a leadership role in the following:
- Fund raising for the organisation’s programmes and operations and building relationships with the organisation’s wide range of stakeholders, including organising large fund-raising events
- Setting out the strategic direction, creation and implementation of the organisation’s operations and programmes
- Developing and implementing consistent cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Preparing high quality proposals and grant programmes for wider stakeholders
- Leading the organisaion’s impact assessment and reporting to the Board and wider stakeholders
- Preparing accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Providing leadership and building an effective and passionate team of staff and volunteers
- Establishing EB Impact as a well known non-profit on sustainable development in the Asia Pacific
Required experience (to be discussed in detail at interview):
- Proven track record in fund raising and delivery of high impact programes
- Proven track record in client/funder relationship management
- Deep knowledge of sustainability issues and how it relates to business and society
- Ability to produce high-quality programme proposals in a timely manner
- Ability to manage a team effectively and provide mentorship
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in fund-raising and delivering non-profit projects
- A good understanding of sustainable development matters globally and in particular, in the Asia-Pacific region
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent speaking and writing English language skills
- Meticulous and with the highest attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and numerical skills
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the willingness to contribute to the success of a dynamic organisation.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with design and web tools such as Adobe Creative Suite will be considered favourably
- Confident presentation skills, ability to articulate abstract ideas clearly, and guide partners through the creative process, from conceptualisation to project wrap
- Avid consumer of media of all types
- Has a sense of humour
- Passion for and knowledge of the EB Impact brand
This job is based in Singapore and may require occasional travel in the region. We can provide flexible working arrangements too.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test and/or video test before proceeding to interviews.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in an email to Jessica Cheam, Founding Director, (email@example.com) and Natasha van Cuylenburg, HR manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to formally apply for this role.
Immediate availability is favourable.
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR or those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC).
We look forward to receiving your application!