The EB Circle
Unless you exercise your cancellation right pursuant to this section, EB Circle membership payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
You can cancel your EB Circle membership, whether your initial membership or a renewal membership, at any time in the 14 day period from the day after we send you an email confirming your initial EB Circle membership or renewal membership.
If you decide to cancel within this 14 day cancellation period, you will be able to get a refund, minus any fees by Stripe and pro-rated for the amount for the number of days of membership you enjoyed until the date you send us the cancellation request.
We will provide you with the applicable refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial payment.
You can inform us of your decision to cancel your EB Circle membership and request a refund by using the cancellation form (you will need to select Account settings from the drop down menu) or by any other clear statement.
Client services - Posting your job, event, press releases or reports
All submitted content to our website is reviewed before publishing. Submission does not guarantee the publishing of your content on Eco-Business.
Each submission is reviewed by our editorial team. If it is approved, we categorise and tag them for relevance and easy searching.
For guidance on writing a suitable press release, please read our Press Release Guidelines.
We will contact you via email if changes are necessary before we can publish your content.
We do not accept any content containing the following:
- Profane or abusive language
- Unsuitable images
- Content that is deemed irrelevant to our community
The Eco-Business jobs board is dedicated to roles in sustainability. We reserve the right to decline publication of any job not deemed relevant for our site.
The Eco-Business event calendar is dedicated to events related to sustainable development. We reserve the right to decline publication of any events submitted that are not relevant.
General event ticketing terms and conditions
- All paid tickets sold are refundable within 48 hours of purchase. All refund requests must be sent directly to email@example.com to be considered valid. Tickets are non-refundable after 48 hours of purchase.
- All approved refunds will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- All approved refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card or PayPal account used to purchase the ticket.
- All refund requests will receive a first response within 5 working days.
- Tickets not purchased directly through the specific event listing on Eventbrite are not eligible for refunds (i.e. payments directly made to Eco-Business via cheque and/or bank transfer).
- co-Business reserves the right to reject refund or compensation requests, and to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Eco-Business may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather conditions, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- If the event is cancelled, and there are no intentions to postpone the event to a different date, all attendees with paid tickets will automatically be refunded.
Due to COVID-19, guests are advised not to attend events if they:
- Feel unwell, with any flu-like symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat and/or fever)
- Have been placed on a Stay Home Notice (SHN) by the authorities
- Have travelled to countries/regions placed under travel restrictions by the Singapore Government listed here.
- Have come in close contact with someone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case OR is part of COVID-19 cluster
Eco-Business reserves the right to deny entry to participants and staff who display the above conditions. Any individual who becomes unwell during the event should leave immediately and seek medical attention.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Payments are securely handled by Stripe.
In the case of client services, payment is taken only if your content has been reviewed and published. No payment will be taken for content that does not pass the review process.
We are able to issue full refunds for payments, up to three (3) days after your content is published on Eco-Business.
Terms of subscription
All Eco-Business user account holders may receive carefully selected partner-related emails (EDM) from us each week. This enables us to keep Eco-Business a free-to-read website for everyone.
You can manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time via the provided links at the bottom of any email that you receive from us.