Unilever Philippines is set to unveil the country’s first-ever shampoo and conditioner refilling station in a bid to help reduce the single-use plastic packaging and container use among its consumers.
The “All Things Hair Refillery” will be located at selected malls in Metro Manila from March 23 to April 14, 2019, and invites consumers to refill old shampoo and conditioner bottles with their favourite brands of Unilever hair care products.
Consumers who would like to have a shampoo and conditioner refill at All Things Hair Refillery are given the following guidelines:
1. All Things Hair Refillery can be found in three locations.
The refilling stations are located in TriNoma, Glorietta, and Alabang Town Center.
Trinoma – Level 2 Mezzanine near Nike and Melissa Pop-up Store
Glorietta 3 – Ground Floor Lower Level near Lacoste
Alabang Town Center – Ground Floor near Etude House and Metro Department Store
2. All Things Hair Refillery station offers a refill of Unilever Philippines’ various shampoo and conditioner brands.
Each station offers both shampoo and conditioner refills from Dove, Cream Silk, TRESemmé, and Sunsilk including the following variants:
- Dove Straight & Silky
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- Sunsilk Smooth and Manageable Shampoo
- Dove Straight & Silky
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth
- Cream Silk Standout Straight
3. Consumers can refill their old Unilever shampoo or conditioner bottles as long as these are clean.
The All Things Hair Refillery can refill used bottles that match the variants available at the station. Consumers are asked to clean their bottles thoroughly following these steps:
*Step 1: Empty your bottle. Make sure there are no leftover shampoo or conditioner.
*Step 2: Rinse your bottles thoroughly using clean water.
*Step 3: Wipe your bottles dry using a clean towel or let them air dry.
4. Consumers can also get a 100% recyclable bottle from The Refillery—for free
In case the bottle on-hand does not match the brand or variant at the Refillery, customers can surrender their bottle and they can get a free bottle to use for their refill.
No bottles to recycle? The Refillery sells 100% recyclable and reusable bottles for only P10.00.
5. Each station is also a collection point for upcycling.
Consumers can also bring other plastic bottles and sachets to the refillery for upcycling as long as these packaging containers are clean and dry.
The All Things Hair Refillery is a Unilever Philippines sustainable hair care promo.