Eco-Business is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Partnerships intern. You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
Scope of Work
Eco-Business is looking for an individual who will be reporting to the Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for programme and partnerships management for Eco-Business and will support the delivery of Eco-Business projects.
You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to sustainable development and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic organisation focused on achieving impact across the Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in partnership development and implementation
- Supporting the development of Eco-Business presence and programmes across the Asia Pacific region
- Supporting the management of contacts and Eco-Business community and database
- Assisting in the production of Eco-Business collaterals and communication materials
- Support Eco-Business social media assets and create content across all channels
Excellent written and spoken English
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
This internship is for a minimum period of three months and is available immediately.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
Please send a cover letter, CV, and/or samples of your work to Rebekah Mah (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jessica Cheam (email@example.com)
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.