ESG Intelligence Regional Lead / Manager
(open to applicants in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia)
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our busy team within Eco-Business’s ESG Intelligence division.
This ideal candidate should come with good research and consulting abilities, along with strong client relationship management skills. You should possess a keen interest in sustainable development and understand how it relates to the business world. You will join our global team to support our regional projects, and must be able to operate independently to deliver high quality work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Eco-Business ESG Intelligence unit in Asia Pacific, delivering on key projects related to research, consulting and capacity building.
- Leading on client delivery work in Southeast Asia, specifically on research, advisory and engagement solutions
- Supporting ESG capacity building delivery efforts to governments, corporations and SMEs
- Presenting key sustainability insights and briefings on key environment, social and governance (ESG) topics
- Working with the global editorial team on projects related to content development for client projects
- Cultivating a role as a thought leader in ESG in the region, focused on engaging followers on key ESG topics on Eco-Business’s main social media platforms
- Presenting at or moderating industry and Eco-Business events
- Supporting the wider team in other aspects of project delivery where required
- Some occasional travel may be required.
Required experience (to be discussed in detail at interview):
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in research, consulting, and/or training, ideally in areas of sustainability, governance or finance/investment
- Strong English writing and speaking abilities
- Highly resourceful in building up knowledge and key insights
- Ability to project manage, with a high regard for quality client work
- Meticulous, with a keen eye on detail and timelines
- A strong team player who is able to work well within a team, as well as independently
- A university degree in Science/Engineering, Humanities, Economics, Business, Finance, Communication Studies, or any other relevant field.
The following experience and talents would be very useful:
- Knowledge of sustainable development and ESG in business in Asia
- Articulate, with experience in training and facilitation
- Ability to network and build contacts
- Asian languages other than English
- Experience in events (workshops, roundtables, conferences etc.)
We welcome candidates from Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia to apply. Candidates based outside of these four markets with exceptional and relevant qualifications may be considered.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a written assignment as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please send an email specifically stating the role you are applying for in the subject line, and include your covering letter, CV, and samples of your work (if relevant) to Natasha van Cuylenburg (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Junice Yeo (email@example.com).