Eco-Business is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a production intern. You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific. This role reports to the Executive Producer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pitching: You will have the opportunity to pitch original content for our various social media platforms such as TikTok and YouTube.
- Producing: You will manage projects from conceptualisation to delivery. Be part of the team to develop various media assets such as videos, photo essays, infographics, and podcasts.
- Providing: general support to the Production Unit including administrative duties and research tasks
- Previous experience in a production house, creative agency, or in-house communications team would be preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Recent graduates or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelors Degree, preferably in media & design, visual communications, film, mass communication, or similar fields
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability & the media
- Creative problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently, and self-starter
- Proficient in a suite of creative softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of photography, videography and design.
- A keen interest in creative production
- Willing to learn
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, your CV, and your portfolio to Firdaus Firlany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recent graduates are welcome to apply and if suitable after the internships stint can be converted to permanent
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR based in Singapore only. Successful applicants will be asked to do a writing test
We look forward to your application!
Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development and responsible business in the region.
Our organisation works with businesses, governments and non-profit organisations in several ways. Our online marketing solutions help our partners in global brand building, stakeholder engagement and sophisticated thought leadership positioning. These include branded content, banner advertising, EDMs, social media engagement and multimedia content solutions.
Our Research and Consulting team also works with businesses to gain a deeper understanding of their markets and the relevant sustainability issues that impact their business and the wider society. In this vein, we run high-level roundtables, open dialogues and sustainability workshops that enable our clients to build influence, engage stakeholders and ultimately, support the sustainable development agenda.