After ten years of successfully promoting renewable energy initiatives across the globe, the Zayed Sustainability Prize (formerly the Zayed Future Energy Prize), now broadens its focus to affect greater humanitarian impact by supporting a wider range of solutions to the challenges of sustainable development.
Looking to empower individuals through organizations in the area of Health, Water, Food, Energy and Global High Schools, the Prize is now accepting applications until the 9th of August, 2018, with no application cost. Submit your entry today and join a growing community of innovators who are expanding the possibilities for a sustainable future!
The Prize fund is distributed among the categories as per the following breakdown:
- Health – US$ 600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars)
- Food – US$ 600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars)
- Energy – US$ 600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars)
- Water – US$ 600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars)
- Global High Schools – US$ 600,000 – Total value (Six hundred thousand dollars)
- Divided amongst 6 Global High Schools in 6 different regions, awarding each up to US$100,000 (One hundred thousand dollars)
- The Americas
- Europe & Central Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia & Pacific
- South Asia
The evaluation of the entry will be based on three aspects:
- Impact: Significant and tangible outcomes on the quality of people’s lives
- Innovation: Distinctive characteristics to change the “status quo” and potential to catalyse opportunities that will have a disruptive positive impact and transformative change
- Inspiration: The potential to scale up project outcomes in the next decade and the ability to inspire others
More information on the Prize, as well as the application portal, can be found on the official website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 3696 6994. We appreciate your support!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.