These deep-dive and interactive sessions will focus on solutions for business and enabling practical action. Each sector-specific session will feature guest presentations by sector and climate experts, as well as ‘peer-to-peer’ case studies from leading companies, and a Q&A Surgery segment whereby audience members can engage with speakers.
- Finance – 9 September, 11:00 -12:15 BST
- IT – 16 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Built Environment – 23 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Energy and Utilities – 28 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Extractives – 6 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Retail – 12 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Manufacturing – 14 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Professional Services – 19 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Transport – 27 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
For each sector we will identify key climate issues and opportunities towards net zero and explore:
- How to align the business strategy to commitments and actions, including what a good net zero strategy should involve and look like, and what businesses should avoid;
- The methods, tools, and resources available for businesses to take action and achieve net zero;
- Responsibilities of various stakeholders including individuals within the company and within the supply chain, and how to engage them; and
- How to communicate commitments and actions externally.