These deep-dive and interactive sessions will focus on solutions for business and enabling practical action. Each sector-specific session will feature guest presentations by sector and climate experts, as well as ‘peer-to-peer’ case studies from leading companies, and a Q&A Surgery segment whereby audience members can engage with speakers.
- Finance – 9 September, 11:00 -12:15 BST
- IT – 16 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Built Environment – 23 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Energy and Utilities – 28 September, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Extractives – 6 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Retail – 12 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Manufacturing – 14 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Professional Services – 19 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
- Transport – 27 October, 10:00 - 11:15 BST
For each sector we will identify key climate issues and opportunities towards net zero and explore:
- How to align the business strategy to commitments and actions, including what a good net zero strategy should involve and look like, and what businesses should avoid;
- The methods, tools, and resources available for businesses to take action and achieve net zero;
- Responsibilities of various stakeholders including individuals within the company and within the supply chain, and how to engage them; and
- How to communicate commitments and actions externally.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.