As the global consumer demand for sustainable products increases, companies are investigating ways to reduce the environmental and social footprint of their supply chains. For companies that utilise palm oil in their products, the benefits of sourcing sustainable palm oil are many. From lowering reputational and financial risks, to elevating your company’s brand, sustainable palm oil is a profitable choice for businesses.
WWF-Singapore is conducting a virtual seminar to explain the mechanisms and benefits of sourcing sustainable palm oil for businesses, titled The Business Case for Sustainable Palm Oil and we would be delighted if you can join us.
During the event, representatives from WWF-Singapore and the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) will explain how businesses can shift towards sourcing sustainable palm oil and the direct benefits. We will also have corporate leaders share their own experiences with branding opportunities from sourcing sustainable palm oil and how sustainable procurement can reduce financial risks.
To register, please click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-business-case-for-sustainable-palm-oil-tickets-415719396907
We hope to see you at the event! Any queries can be sent to email@example.com.
Details of the webinar event:
- Date: 27 September 2022
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (GMT+08:00)
- 3:00 PM Opening of Event
- 3:05 PM Expert Session delivered by
- Ashwin Selvaraj, Deputy Director Market Transformation (India & China) at Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Gabrielle Malcolm, Assistant Market Transformation Manager at WWF-Singapore
- 3:30 PM Fireside Chat with short Q&A featuring
- Ghislaine Nadaud, Senior Sustainable Investing Specialist, Robeco’s Sustainable Investing Center of Expertise
- Pablo Merino, ESG Manager, Denis Asia Pacific (Ayam Brand)
- Moderated by Stefanie Beitien, Head of Market Transformation at WWF-Singapore
- 4:00 PM End of Session