POWER WEEK ASIA11 - 15 November 2019, Singapore
POWER WEEK ASIAisthe 5th annual international conference & summit, designed for the electric power and energy industry. It provides five days of networking opportunities with C-level executives during a 2-day conference as the main event, plus 6 workshops with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on the market outlook.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it gives you the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects.The conference features 20+ engagingsessions covering policy & regulations, global energy market outlook, fuel & electricity market,solar technology, energy storage, grid technologies, digitalisation, power generation efficiency, electric power transmission, power plant & power projects, investment & financing, solar & wind tariffs and many more. POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
This year’s conference will address cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies including:
12 - 13 November 2019 | POWER WEEK Main Conference
11 November 2019 | Workshop A: Energy Utilities Regulation & Policy
14 November 2019 | Workshop B: Battery Storage
15 November 2019 | Workshop C: Grid Technologies
5 - 8 November 2019 | Workshop D: Power Purchase Agreement from Legal Perspective
18 - 21 November 2019 | Workshop E: Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies
25 - 27 November 2019 | Workshop F: Clean Energy Opportunity & Risk Analysis
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
- 1.Ma Jinlong, VicePresident, APEC Sustainable Energy Center, China
- 2.Shinichi Imai, Managing Director, TEPCO Power Grid, Japan
- 3.Patana Sangsriroujana, Deputy Governor-Strategy, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), Thailand
- 4.Haji Husaini Bin Husin, Chief Grid Officer, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- 5.Tor Inge Stokke, President, SN Power, Philippines
- 6.Paddy Padmanathan, President & CEO, ACWA Power, Saudi Arabia
- 7.Dan Neil, COO, MERALCO Power Generation, Philippines
- 8.Rick Truscott, COO, CLP Power, Hong Kong
- 9.Adrian Lembong, Director of Technology, Adaro Power, Indonesia
- 10.Simon Li, President and General Manager of Asia Pacific Project Business Unit (APBU), Trina Solar, China
- 11.Alex Hewitt, CEO, CWP Renewables, Australia
- 12.Lionel Steinitz, CEO, LYS Energy, Singapore
- 13.Petteri Härkki, Managing Director, Pöyry, Thailand
- 14.Anand Menon, CTO, Eng. & Technology, Siemens, Malaysia
- 15.Dany Qian, Vice President, Jinko Solar, China
- 16.Sujay Shah, Executive Director, Cleantech Coverage, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- 17.Sunil Gupta, Senior Vice President & Head, Renewable Energy, Sembcorp Industries, Singapore
- 18.Laurence Kwan, Director, Energy, Sunseap Group, Singapore
- 19.Janne Lautanala, General Manager for Digital Foundry, Wärtsilä, Singapore
- 20.Lenita Tobing, Partner, PwC, Indonesia
- 21.Raju Shukla, Founder and Chairman, Cleantech Solar, Singapore
- 22.James Allan, Director, Frontier Economics, Singapore
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/Asia/Speakers
Reasons why you should not miss the conference
- Networking Opportunity
- The chance to build relationships and learn from the experience of other influential industry players.
- Renowned Speakers
- Be inspired by top-notch speakers with years of experience and knowledge it their field.
- Business Prospect
- Meeting with emerging professionals and industry leaders with the potential for a business prospect.
- Expand Market Outlook
- Gain insight on the current and future power and energy market in Asia and beyond.
Need more reasons to attend?
- 1.An interactive conference with a debate style panel discussion.
- 2.Discover how to deal with issues and challenges of regulatory uncertainties.
- 3.Understand the possibilities and threats for deregulation in power from policy makers’ point of view.
- 4.Obtain the up-to-date insights of global energy market trend and get to know what to expect for future electricity market in Asia.
- 5.Understand the impacts and solutions for resources shortage issues.
- 6.Hear expert opinions on how to handle fuel price volatility and how will the fuel prices affecting electricity market.
- 7.Comprehend the right energy transition strategy, execution and portfolio management for power and energy company.
- 8.Be introduced to opportunities for digitalization in power sector, including the potential of blockchain application, Power to X technology and Internet of Things (IoT).
- 9.Adapt to new technology trends by understanding the development of solar panel, energy storage & smart grid technologies.
- 10.Identify the strategies to minimise the cost of power generation.
- 11.Discover methods to attract private investing in emerging market and financing new technology in energy industry.
- 12.Learn about the technical know-how in power plant development and how to mitigate the technical risks in power plant projects.
- 13.Evaluate the success and failure of energy and power business through various companies’ real-life case studies.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: email@example.com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Asia