Indian Society for Trenchless Technology (IndSTT) is the apex organization to promote trenchless technology applications in India. Since inception we are sensitizing the construction industry stakeholders about Trenchless through various means and providing techno-commercial framework to assist trenchless project executions. In our quest to provide inputs to ever increasing needs of underground utilities, we are organizing the No Dig India Show 2015 from 16th to 17th December 2015 with the theme “International Conference & Exhibition on Trenchless Technology for Building Smart Cities” for Indian smart city initiatives.
India is planning big for its upcoming smart city initiative where sustainable urban services shall be provided to urban dwellers. As the infrastructure needed is to be augmented or created in existing cities, trenchless technology is the only viable option available with the city managers for the success of a specific smart city. Technical as well as commercial inputs, necessary for a successful trenchless project execution, are, however, not freely available with them leading to gaps in projects. Current needs of city managers are necessary inputs to plug such gaps. The event is aimed at providing access to such inputs to the participants so that they could plug the gaps successfully.
Key deliverables of the event shall cover inputs on:
- Assessment of trenchless requirements for smart cities
- Preparing detailed project reports for trenchless projects for smart cities
- Advisory services for trenchless projects for smart cities
- Contracting trenchless services for smart cities
- Trenchless project management for smart cities
- Risk mitigation and waste disposal for smart city trenchless projects
Satender Singh Negi