Building on the success of 2020, which attracted over 30 sessions, 65 speakers and 3,000 delegates from more than 90 countries, the two week online IMarEST Annual Conference 2021 will feature multiple streams exploring many of the big topics across marine engineering, science & technology. Attendance will be free for IMarEST members.
The conference will utilise a mixture of live formats to provide delegates a flexible and unrivalled opportunity to participate in debates, to learn about subjects outside their day-to-day work, and to make new professional connections.
The conference programme, which is subject to change and will be published soon, will cover a range of streams, including:
- Latest insights from the blue economy
- The human element - spotlight on seafarers
- Progress and pathways towards decarbonisation
- Digitalisation and innovation in the marine sector
- Environmental developments in marine activities
- Safeguarding the ocean environment
- Navigating towards net zero emissions
- New currents in naval and defence engineering
- Navigating ballast water management
- The UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.