This is a complimentary event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Learn and share on how the F&B industry can operate a greener business, creating a positive impact on customers and on the environment.
Customers are more aware about green issues than ever before, and this is reflected in their consumer habits; where they eat and what they buy.
F&B outlets need to adjust to global changes and maintain their profitability.
What can you do to achieve this?
Share, learn & meet suppliers and partners who can help to optimise your operations:
- Eco-friendly / compostable packaging
- Alternatives to plastic water bottles
- Food Waste Composting/ Waste to Energy
- Solution for Reducing waste generation and food spoilage
- Energy efficient appliances and lighting
- Water saving solutions
- Eco-friendly and safe cleaning, odour control and pest control products
- Air quality monitoring, natural ventilation and healthy building solutions
- Update on trends and initiatives at a local and global level
About Green Talks with Business
B2B marketplace and networking events focused on green and sustainable solutions targeted to specific business sectors.
These half day events include a mini exhibition, short presentations and networking sessions. Attendance is free but registration is required.
08:00 - Open for registration & networking breakfast.
Meet suppliers and learn about the green solutions on offer in the display area.
09:00 - Presentations (a number of 10 min talks)
11:00 - Talks end followed by Q&A; and refreshments in the display area
12:00 - Close of event
Green Talks with Business series is co-hosted by Zureli, iLABS/ Sunway and Medini Iskandar Malaysia and Supported by Iskandar Regional Development Authority
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.