This is a complimentary event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Learn and share on how the F&B industry can operate a greener business, creating a positive impact on customers and on the environment.
Customers are more aware about green issues than ever before, and this is reflected in their consumer habits; where they eat and what they buy.
F&B outlets need to adjust to global changes and maintain their profitability.
What can you do to achieve this?
Share, learn & meet suppliers and partners who can help to optimise your operations:
- Eco-friendly / compostable packaging
- Alternatives to plastic water bottles
- Food Waste Composting/ Waste to Energy
- Solution for Reducing waste generation and food spoilage
- Energy efficient appliances and lighting
- Water saving solutions
- Eco-friendly and safe cleaning, odour control and pest control products
- Air quality monitoring, natural ventilation and healthy building solutions
- Update on trends and initiatives at a local and global level
About Green Talks with Business
B2B marketplace and networking events focused on green and sustainable solutions targeted to specific business sectors.
These half day events include a mini exhibition, short presentations and networking sessions. Attendance is free but registration is required.
08:00 - Open for registration & networking breakfast.
Meet suppliers and learn about the green solutions on offer in the display area.
09:00 - Presentations (a number of 10 min talks)
11:00 - Talks end followed by Q&A; and refreshments in the display area
12:00 - Close of event
Green Talks with Business series is co-hosted by Zureli, iLABS/ Sunway and Medini Iskandar Malaysia and Supported by Iskandar Regional Development Authority