The practices of Green and Sustainable development have become ubiquitous throughout the architecture, engineering, design, and construction sectors in recent years. Many companies worldwide have committed to aligning their projects with practices that are less damaging and obtrusive to the both local and global ecosystems. However, until recently, the field of marketing has stayed relatively stagnant, with increased profits being the driving force behind campaigns and practices, with little regard for the social betterment of the target audience. For this reason, The Shanghai Center for Sustainability has created a program which intends to educate participants in both the theory and practice of Green Marketing.
1. The future of green economics in China
2. Environmental challenges and sustainable trends
3. The “Green” consumer and the green value chain
4. In search of the “green purple cow”
5. The Green tribal marketing
6. The use and application of the Green marketing matrix
7. Case studies: Global companies and Chinese companies
8. Hints for “team building and coaching “, as an effective tool for facilitating the involvement of key resources and talents in the process of internal changes.
9. Development of a personally created, viable Green marketing plan which they can apply to their future or current career endeavors
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.