The FT Global Renewable Energy Summit
22 October 2013
The Millennium Hotel, London
The Financial Times Global Renewable Energy Summitwill bring together leading renewable energy and utility leaders, government decision makers, economists, financiers and investors to discover how the economic, financial and political framework for renewables is evolving, and to assess the implications of growing renewable deployment for the future shape of the energy industry.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Paying the price - can the world afford renewables?
- Targets or markets? A 21stcentury policy framework for renewables
- Power Forum: How are utilities rising to the ‘big renewables’ challenge?
- Power system of the future: Does the future lie in centralised or decentralised systems?
- Harnessing the emerging markets opportunity: Focus on Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe
Speakers include:Steve Howard,Chief Sustainability Officer, IKEA Group and Christof Ruhl, Vice President and Chief Group Economist, BP.
Save £400 - Early bird discounts now available.
For more the full speaker line up and to register go to:www.ft-live.com/renewablesummit.