According to data from the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the world can produce 619 million tonnes of plastics annually in 2030, but two-thirds of these plastic products are for short-term use and will soon become waste, resulting in the global production of about 400 million tonnes of plastic waste annually.
The characteristics of conventional plastic, being difficult to recycle and degrade, make it difficult to form a closed economic loop and realise circular development, which is not only a serious violation of the concept of global
sustainable development but also a threat to the living environment of human beings. \As the Asia-Pacific region plays a central role in global plastic production and consumption, the development of sustainable plastics in the Asia-Pacific region is urgent, and integrating it into the global green, low-carbon and sustainable development charter is a common challenge and goal faced by all industries.
By providing a dynamic and inclusive space for discussion, the Asia Sustainable Plastics Summit 2024 will serve as a premier platform for industry stakeholders to converge, exchange the latest advancements, challenges, and opportunities in sustainable plastics, and foster collaboration and innovation, jointly exploring viable pathways that balance economic growth and environmental responsibility of plastics to ensure a thriving and resilient future for generations to come.
- Insights on Developing Sustainable Plastics in Asia.
- Building a Circular Economy for Plastics.
- Manufacturing and Multi-field Applications of Bio-based Polymers.
- Shifting to Renewable Materials and Designing for Recyclable Personal Health Care Products.
- Sustainability Efforts with Respect to Design for Recyclability.
- Contributing to the Green Consumption Transition - Sustainable Packaging in Cosmetics Industry.
- More Sustainable Footwear and clothing with Recycled Polyester.
- The Recycling and Reuse of PET.
- Panel Discussion: Innovations and Collaborations - Navigating the Path to Sustainable Plastics.
- Electrocatalysis - A Innovative Path for Sustainable High-Value Utilisation of Waste Plastics.
- Plastics-to-Plastics (P2P): The Chemical Cycle of Plastics.
- Innovative and Effective Plastics Recycling System Combined with Digital Technologies.
- Automotive Plastics Sustainability Approach.
- Current Status and Future Prospects for the Use of Recycled Plastics in Electrical and Electronic Products.
- Recycled Engineering Plastics Enhance a Sustainable World.
- Balancing Efficiency, Performance, and Environmental Impact, Innovation in Plastics Injection Modeling.
- Unlocking the Power of Enzymes in the Degradation and Recycle of Waste plastics.
About the organiser
ECV International is a leading organizer of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts in industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalized service for every event.
Our business scope reaches out to the globe. Every year, we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany and other countries, attracting 6,000+ attendees from across the world — including senior management of established players, to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups, to technical KOLs.
We have successfully held three consecutive plastics-themed conferences, including the European Sustainable Plastics Summit 2023 and China Sustainable Plastics Summit 2023.
Click the link below to find out more about our events: https://www.ecvinternational.com/.
For inquiries, please contact: email@example.com