1. All papers of the conference will be published in refereed journals
All papers included in ADM2013 will be published in “Key Engineering Materials” http://www.ttp.net/1013-9826.html which will be indexed in EI Compendex and other major abstract media. The papers will be published online one month before the conference, and hard copies of the journal will be available at the conference.
All the conference papers will be also offered opportunities for post-conference publications in the following journals, subject to extension and revision to meet the journal standards:
· Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering (English Edition) http://www.cjmenet.com/ (China Machine Press)
· Design Issues http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/desi (MIT Press)
· International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and management http://www.inderscience.com/ijmtm (Inderscience)
· International Journal of Design Engineering http://www.inderscience.com/ijde (Inderscience)
· Journal of Sustainable Development http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jsd/ (CCSE)
2. Conference Scope
The conference topics will be in the design and manufacturing engineering area, which will cover, but are not limited to:
· Product/industrial/engineering design
· Sustainable development and technologies, including lifecycle assessment, Eco-design, sustainable production and renewable energy
· Concurrent engineering, agile manufacturing, rapid prototyping
· Material science and engineering materials
· Manufacturing technologies, production, control
· Mechanical transmissions
· Engineering management
· Web/Internet technologies, cloud computing, Wireless and WiFi, RFID and NFC
· Experimental and theoretical analyses, finite/boundary element methods, optimisation
· Soft computing, artificial intelligence, evolutionary computing, agent computing
· Computer simulation, multimedia, virtual reality
· Engineering education
· Other related areas
3. Special Sessions
Special Session 1: Sustainable Lighting.
Special Session 2: Machine Condition Monitoring.
Special Session 3: Gearing and Transmissions.
Special Session 4: Manufacturing Informatics
Special Session 5: Environmental Accounting
4. Important Dates
Please submit abstracts and papers to conference e-mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for abstracts (200 words): 31 January, 2013
Deadline for full papers: 30 March, 2013
Deadline for final papers: 5 June, 2013
Deadline for registration fees: 5 June, 2013
Conference: 25th - 28th September, 2013
5. Conference Fees
Registration fee of £460 (sterling pounds) per participant will be charged, which entitles the participant to have one paper to be published in the conference proceedings; for additional papers from the same authors, the publication fee of £160 per additional paper will be charged.
Professor Daizhong Su