Join top 100 Global SustainAbility Leader Anne-Maree McInerney for a 5 days on Fraser Island exploring how to live and work sustainably from the inside out.
So many people today who work in CSR/ESG/sustainability or who own their own businesses are burning themselves out. Many have become bored, stale and or disillusioned. Others are just starting their sustainability journey – so join Anne-Maree to discover tools and a framework that will support you and your organisation to THRIVE!
As part of a specially designed 5 day leadership program, you will:
- See firsthand how a business can live in harmony with nature and the environment.
- Visit a poo farm and discover the secrets to achieve zero waste.
- Discover the opportunities (and challenges) of new economic models such as the Blue and Circular Economy.
- Learn how to problem solve and unleash creativity.
- Discover how to activate more agility and adaptive thinking so businesses can flourish and cut through age old barriers.
- Learn how to map forward flows and do what nature does best – adapt.
- The what, the why and the how to engage stakeholders to achieve your goals.
- Learn a simple 4 step process to articulate a new narrative.
- Renew and reinvigorate your relationship with self and others.
- Refocus and rejuvenate your goals, strategy, and enthusiasm for your personal and professional sustainability journey.
- Have a rare chance to work on your business not in your business to discover hidden treasures and resources.
- Be inspired by the latest global trends, best practice case studies and innovation.
- Discover the 9 global principles of how to effectively communicate sustainability
- Discover how mindfulness and or connecting with nature can enhance your intuition and productivity.
- Swim with humpback whales and discover how communing with nature can shape your purpose, that of your business and, how you live your life - and much much more!
You will also take home a copy of “The Blue Economy” Report to the Club of Rome that outlines how 100 Innovations inspired by nature with zero waste, are set to achieve 100 million new jobs in 10 years; a plethora of life changing experience as well as a workbook for notes and handouts.
You will learn from global leaders, your peers and nature. Each day there is a mix of theory and practice. Your class room will be the great outdoors and one of most loved eco businesses in Australia – Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Who should attend: This workshop is ideal for anyone interested in improving their economic, social and environmental performance – especially Business Owners and Managers, CSR/ESG/Sustainability Managers and Business Advisors.
When and Where: Sunday 8th October – Thursday 12th October, 2017 @ Kingfisher Bay Resort and Hotel, Fraser Island, Queensland.
Early Bird Price: $3,700 twin share $4,100 single supplement.
Regular Price: $3,950 twin share $4,350 single supplement.
Price including all meals (including a 5 course Australian Bush Foods degustation experience), accommodation, ferry transfers from Harvey Bay, whale watching and swim, 5 day training program.
Swim with humpback whales, dance with dingoes and dine under the stars in what will truly be one of the best sustainability leadership and strategy workshops ever hosted in Australia.
This workshop is for 10 only participants and is expected to sell out quickly – so BOOK TODAY to avoid disappointment. Early Bird Discount ends Wednesday 6 September. For more details refer: http://www.moss.org.au/Invitation-Sustainability-Leadership-Program