The Responsible Business Summit Europe is Europe’s premier meeting place for responsible business professionals – 500+ attendees to learn how to deliver social purpose and quantify impact.
#RBSEU is Europe’s leading business conference focussing on the latest in sustainability, communications and governance. Over 500 attendees attend 5 tracks on:
- The end of CSR and the dawn of the Social Purpose Era: Understanding how the landscape is changing and the opportunities that are aligning commercial and financial goals with macro societal needs
- Data, information and insight: Using the right data to mitigate risks, measure impact and progress, deliver trust and positive social transformation
- Internal engagement strategy – Proving your case: Advocates, influencers and Ambassadors work. Get that internal Buy-in
- External engagement and Communications - You can’t do it alone: Understanding your stakeholders’ agendas, co-create alliances and Coalitions, build an agile and transparent communications strategy
- In-depth roundtable and breakout workshops to tackle some of the critical issues: human rights, deforestation, SDG integration, carbon emissions, circular economy, partnerships.
70+ CEOs and business leaders confirmed to speak include:
- Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA, Dell
- Tony Smurfit, CEO, Smurfit Kappa
- Jens Birgersson, CEO, Rockwool
- Blanca Juti, SVP, Heineken
- Kelly M. Semrau, SVP, Global Corporate Affairs, Communication & Sustainability, SC Johnson
- Michael Lantz, CEO, Accedo
- Adam Turner, Head of Global Data Management, Allianz
- Médard Schoenmaeckers, Formerly Global Head of Communications, HSBC
- Jose Arguedas, Global Sustainability Director & Head of CR, Global Fashion Group
- Matt Peacock, Group Director of Corporate Affairs, Vodafone
- Truus Huisman, VP Sustainable Business and Communications Europe, Unilever
Download the brochure with the full speaker line up and agenda topics here: http://bit.ly/1eH3ixL
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.