27 – 30 June 2011, Raffles City Convention Centre
Innovation, Strategy and Technologies for Manufacturing
Event: The Manufacturing Show Asia 2011
Date: 27 – 30 June 2011
Venue: Raffles City Convention Centre
With the manufacturing output in Asia accounting for the largest share in the world, Asia is booming with manufacturing activities and opportunities. International and Asian manufacturers alike are vying to get the maximum out of the Asian market. However, there are myriad of challenges to overcome.
Hence, manufacturers are on the quest to innovate and uncover manufacturing strategies and models that will enhance capacity, optimize resource allocations, achieve cost competitiveness, boost speed to market and streamlining processes,
The Manufacturing Show Asia 2011 is the only comprehensive manufacturing conference in Asia Pacific region that brings together manufacturing leaders across different vertical industries where manufacturing leaders innovate, strategise and uncover strategy and best practices to navigate and thrice in an increasingly complex and challenging Asia.
Over 200 leading international and Asian manufacturers congregating to innovate and share their best practices. Our elite class of speakers include:
- Justin Lim, CIO, STATS ChiPac
- Bing Xu, CIO, Asia Pacific, Chrysler
- Oscar Rangel Moretti, VP,Operations Asia Pacific, Kraft Foods
- David Reeder, VP, Asia Operations, MD – Singapore, Broadcom Corporation
- Chan Pin Chong, President & CEO, Everett Charles Technologies
- Sabayasachi Bose, CIO, Grace Semiconductor
- Peter Cauwelier, Executive VP, Asia Operations, Essilor International
- Aditya Roy, VP Procurement, Tata Steel
- Srinivasan Ramabhdran, Global Leader – Process Safety & Risk Management, DuPont
- Mario Bolanos, Director, Equipment Engineering, Texas Instruments Malaysia
- David Cabello, Global Director, Operational Excellence, Boart Longyear
- Saj Kumar, Vice President of Discrete Manufacturing Asia Pacific Japan, SAP
- Alberto Turekis, Assistant VP, Operations, REC Wafer
- Indran Nair, Director, Global Subcon Management, External Manufacturing, ON Semiconductor
- Rajeev Kapoor, CEO, Fiat India
- Gunther Scherz, President Director, Proton Edar Indonesia
- Eike Torsten Merz, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, ArvinMeritor
- Daniel Khoo, Managing Director, Audi Taiwan
- Lawson Dixon, General Director, Indochina Automotive JSC
- Mark Gabel, General Manager, Volvo East Asia (Pte) Ltd
- Krishnan Iyer, VP, Manufacturing, Mahindra Navistar
- Donald Bridenbaugh, General Manager Transportation & Supply Chain AP, Caterpillar Inc
- Rajeev Wasan, VP Manufacturing, Honda India
- Antony D’Cruz, IT Director, Johnson Controls Automotive
- Roger Chen, CIO, Yulon Motor
- Toru Abe, Chief Product Specialist, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Motor
To view full programme details, visit: http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/mfgshow/programme.stm
*The programme and speakers may be subject to changes, and Terrapinn reserves the right to amend the programme as necessary.
For press application, please complete the attached press pass form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +65 6271 6309 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +65 6271 6309 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Press application dateline: 24June 2011.
Note: Press registration for this event is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker interviews is recommended. The final issuance is subjected to Terrapinn management’s discretion.
About The Manufacturing Show Asia: http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/mfgshow/index.stm
About Terrapinn: http://www.terrapinn.com/aboutus.aspx