Proudly introducing for the 1st time in Dubai, the highly successful
Global Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner (CSP) Training,
Dubai, November 7&8, 2012
In a world rapidly warming up, and as a response to legal and social pressures, businesses and organizations need to adopt innovative and cost- effective ways to limit their Environmental Footprint adverse effects and reduce their carbon emissions.
Answer crucial questions concerning how to:
- Distinguish your organization and make a difference to your customers
- Measure Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions and contribute towards Sustainability Strategy and Reporting
- Use Carbon Footprint to make cost savings
- Use the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and bring added value to your product
- Communicate your Carbon Strategy while avoiding Greenwashing
Join our training and learn how to:
- Gain advanced knowledge
- Use comprehensive approaches to create effective Carbon Footprint strategies as part of your overall Sustainability Strategy
- Apply Carbon Footprint Methodologies at your organization or product
- Adopt innovative and cost- effective ways to limit the adverse effects of climate change
- Maintain high levels of confidence among stakeholders
- Create an environmental friendly product through green marketing
- Avoid greenwashing
Upon successful completion of the training and post course assignment, you have the opportunity to gain a Practitioner Certification and become globally recognized by CSE and IEMA as CCS Practitioners.
More than 5,000 professionals, General Managers, Directors, and Senior Executives from prestigious organizations including Lloyds Banking Group, Eurobank EFG, Oracle , Mercedes Benz, Shell, Sara Lee, NV Bekaert, Baker Hughes, ZAIN, Whole Foods, North Face, Vanity Fair, Entrepreneur, have trusted CSE and its services since 2005. Why not be the next?
Contact Aglaia Ntili
Global Training and Partnerships Manager
Quotes from our participants
“I liked the presenting methods (videos, figures, discussion etc) as well as the tutoring methods and presentations which were truly excellent and easy to follow.
- Jasim Hassan Al Ajmi, CSR Practitioner, Bank Muscat S.A.O.G.
“I liked the hands-on approach for group cases and the opportunity for networking.
- Katheryn Skelton, Compliance Coordinator, Noble Energy Inc.
“Detailed knowledge of the current trends and development in the subject with a broad range of examples. - Nadia Pierides, Cyprus Telecommunications Authority
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.