IBC’s Transmission & Distribution conference brings together Asia’s leading electricity utilities, investors and regulators to share insights into the immediate transmission and distribution infrastructure challenges and upcoming smart grid projects in the region.
The event will be held from the 3-6 March 2014 in Manila, Philippines.
Topic highlights include:
- Key drivers & opportunities for investments in Asia’s T&D sector
- Regional transmission network expansion projects
- Stakeholder partnerships & collaboration for smart grid development
- Telecommunications network development for a smarter, more efficient grid
- Distribution Management Systems (DMS) & Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Grid capacity & reliability developments & investments
- Grid and market requirements for realizing renewable energy resources and renewable energy integration
- Microgrids & energy management in non-interconnected power systems
- Outage management systems to enhance control & management of power outages
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.transmissionanddistributionasia.com/
About IBC Asia
Based in Singapore, IBC Asia has established itself as a premier conference and training provider with more than 30 years of experience in providing innovative, focused and high quality business information and training across Asia, covering a wide spectrum of industries spanning the fields of Agribusiness, Commodities, Energy, Finance, Infrastructure, Life Science, Maritime, Metals & Mining and Telecoms & IT.
For more information, please visit www.ibc-asia.com | www.informa.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.