Danfoss introduces its latest online event, ‘RETHINK Live,’ to address the cooling industry’s environmental challenges and the smart solutions available to mitigate their adverse impact on the planet. The online event will cover themes such as Cooling In The Green Transition, The Journey to Net Zero Buildings, and Decarbonisation with District Energy, with industry experts sharing trends and solutions.
The first theme, ‘Cooling In The Green Transition,’ kicks off from March 8 until April 22 and covers a wide range of webinar topics, from the latest supermarket smart technology to real-world instances of sustainable cooling solutions.
“As a forward-thinking company, it’s time to shift our perspective to sustainable cooling. Through this online experience, you’ll get a chance to interact with industry experts and those engaged in the quest for a green future. We’ve prepared an inspiring roster of expert-led sessions in multiple languages, ready to support you with the green transition”, said Prrudy Wong, Regional Marketing Communications Manager, Climate Solutions, Danfoss Asia Pacific.
A global series with RETHINK Live: Cooling in the Green Transition
‘Cooling in the green transition’ online event highlights the insights, trends, and solutions that will shift your perspective on building more sustainable cooling systems. It is tailored toward installers, OEMs, distributors, wholesalers, and anyone with a particular interest or specialty in the cooling industry. This online event aims to provide a series of webinars uncovering new ways of doing things on HVACR, including:
- The power of a sustainable cold chain - The topic covers three guiding principles behind building high-efficiency cold chains using low-GWP refrigerants. 8 March, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- The path to net-zero supermarkets - A session that focuses on the factors impacting the path to energy-efficient supermarkets—and the technology to help reach Net-Zero.15 March, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- CO2 refrigeration for food retail - The advantages of CO2 refrigerants will be discussed, and the new technologies that allow them to be used in both cool and warm climates. 22 March, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- Industrial refrigeration system efficiency - Attendees will learn a broad range of factors behind creating energy-efficient industrial refrigeration systems. 29 March, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- Five ways to improve supermarket efficiency and sustainability with IOT, monitoring and integrated controls enabling for example predictive maintenance - IoT has unlocked more control—and hence, more efficiency—than ever before in supermarket cooling systems. From real-time monitoring to integrated controls, in this session we’ll look at five ways smart solutions help create energy-efficient supermarkets. 5 April, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- Case study: CO2-ejector system energy performance in a medium-sized supermarket - Attendees will get to see how the Danfoss CALM solution boosted energy savings in a mid-sized European supermarket over a year.12 April, Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
- Smart store for small stores - Energy consumption and food loss are increasingly challenging to overcome in small supermarkets and convenience stores. We’ll share some of the smart solutions to run energy-efficient stores in this session. 22 April, Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC+8.
For registration and additional information, please visit: https://bit.ly/RL22EAPRPR
Danfoss Marketing Communications (SEA)
Tel.: +6012 3608623
Danfoss engineers advanced technologies that enable us to build a better, smarter, and more efficient tomorrow. In the world’s growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in our homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integrated renewable energy.
Our solutions are used in such areas as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, power conversion, motor control, and mobile and industrial machinery.
Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933. Today, Danfoss holds market-leading positions, serving customers in more than 100 countries. We are privately held by the founding family.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.