The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in São Paulo will now be held as a virtual event. Join us live online on July 29-30, 2020 for 1-1 meetings, interactive group discussions, start-up pitches and critical intelligence from industry leaders on how our industry will emerge from the current crisis.
Our expert speaking faculty will present live, before hosting virtual roundtables on new technologies and strategies to achieve a more secure, resilient and sustainable agri-food supply chain:
- Precision Ag: Accelerating adoption of sensors, satellites, drones and imagery
- Farm Management: New digital platforms driving profitability for farmers
- AI & Automation: Creating integrated solutions for smarter field systems
- Soil Health: Innovation in biological crop protection and plant nutrition
- Animal Health: Optimising animal health and welfare through smart livestock management
- Animal Feed Innovation: Building sustainability and quality through alternative feeds
- Agtech and Fintech: Changing our perspective from yield to profits
- Investment and Incubation: Opportunities for growth in South America’s agtech ecosystem
Over two days of online content and networking, you will have the chance to hear from the leading farm operators, livestock producers, agribusinesses, equipment manufacturers, start-ups and investors in South America – and to meet with them individually in online video 1-1 calls.
With a regional focus while attracting an international delegation, this is a platform where valuable business connections will be made to accelerate the transition of technology from the laboratory to the field.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.