Green Drinks 92nd film screening, What The Health, examines the link between diet and disease, and the billions of dollars at stake in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and food industries.
In fact, the film has been announced to be “The Health Film That Health Organizations Don’t Want You To See!”
What the Health is a groundbreaking feature-length documentary from the award-winning filmmakers of Cowspiracy, that follows the exciting journey of intrepid filmmaker, Kip Andersen, as he uncovers the impacts of highly processed industrial animal foods on our personal health and greater community, and explores why leading health organizations continue to promote the industry despite countless medical studies and research showing deleterious effects of these products on our health.
Film screening will be followed by a short discussion. Light snacks, fruits and beverages will be served.
- 18:00-19:00 Registrations & networking
- 19:00-19:30 Green Initiatives introduction
- 19:30-20:45 Film screening
- 20:45-21:30 Q&A;/Discussions and networking
- Entrance fee of ¥50 for all registered guests, that includes snacks, juice and beer. ¥70 at-the-door for non-registered guests.
- ¥20 for students and interns (limited seats), with PRIOR REGISTRATION and student card.
- We have seating space only for 80 people although we have plenty of standing space. Please come in early to secure a seat.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.