Waste-to-Resources 2021, the 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Circular Economy, MBT, MRF and Recycling is not only completely digital this year, it has also significantly expanded its focus. Starting with optimised collection, about 70 presentations from 25 countries map the latest developments in the circular economy.
The conference will be live at European time, but for registered participants there will also be a recorded stream available for a limited time. This means that you can watch the event at a comfortable time in your own time zone.
Supported by the International Solid Waste Association ISWA, the following blocks of topics await you from May 18-20:
- Waste management and zero-waste strategies
- Circular economy during the Corona crisis
- Treatment and recovery technologies
- Fire protection in waste treatment and recycling plants
- Practical experience and new plant concepts
- Processing and recovery of organic waste fractions
- Recovery of metals and precious metals
- Mineral and construction waste
- Plastic waste
- Liquefaction and chemical recycling
- Hydrogen economy
- Waste management and recovery for selected waste types
- Separation and processing of waste fractions
- Wet and steam-based separation and treatment processes
- Pyrolysis, plasma, gasification
- Slag utilisation
- Geomechanical properties of MBT output
- Waste management in Asia
- Waste management in emerging and developing countries
As always, day passes are also available.
The programme and registration as a visitor or exhibitor can be found at www.waste-to-resources.eu.
Dr. Matthias Kuehle-Weidemeier