Waste has rapidly become a leading issue for both businesses and governments, with real opportunities to both reduce waste and the associated costs.
The Waste Strategy Summit is bringing together leading experts in waste management, recycling, resource recovery and sustainability to discuss innovative approaches to a growing issue that impact all sectors throughout the country.
Over two information-packed days, you will hear from 30+ speakers, participate in interactive panels and discussions, and access to practical knowledge to improve your waste management operations.
Featuring over 30 leading waste, sustainability and resources recovery experts, including:
- Sandra Mazo-Nix, Coordinator of the Waste Initiative, Climate and Clean Air Coalition (USA)
- Kari Herlevi, Project Director, Sitra (Finland)
- Carol Adams, Mayor, City of Kwinana
- Kathy Giunta, Director Resource Recovery, NSW Environment Protection Authority
- Kruno Velican, Executive Chef, Hilton Sydney Hotel
- Kate Ringvall, Country Manager Sustainability, IKEA
- Lucy Sharman, Sustainability Manager, Lendlease – Barangaroo
- Jason McDermott, Co-founder, Dresden Optics
- Sophi MacMillan, Chief Executive, Vinyl Council of Australia
- Jonathan Leake, Director Resource Recovery, Sustainability Victoria
For more information download the event brochure here
Register today! Or call for any questions +61 (0)2 9977 0565.