This congress is tailor made to ensure that Municipalities, Project Developers, Government Agencies, Technology Providers and Waste Management Companies have the chance to network and build strategic partnerships. This is where business relationships get established.
Key areas to address:
- Secure deals and get valuable face time with the municipalities and commercial clients who need waste conversion facilities
- Diversify and innovate your financing: Meet and learn from public-private partnerships, traditional financiers, and public bodies to get the cash you need for a successful project
- Evaluate Technologies Objectively: hear honest, quantitative and qualitative analysis of the key technologies to ensure you select the right one for your waste conversion facility
- Construction: Learn from successful case studies in facility construction and ensure you avoid the pitfalls that could cost you money and time
- Talk directly to government: Hear from and talk to the ocials who formulate policy and ensure you’re on top of where the industry’s headed
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.