COP26 brings governments and multiple other stakeholders including companies together to reboot and refocus global efforts to confront the climate crisis in a radically different environment altered by COVID-19.
Given it’s significance, WWF-Singapore is hosting this event to share the key outcomes of the conference, and provide insights to the business community in Singapore and the region on how to interpret these outcomes and future-proof their companies against climate change.
This event is the first in the four-part Climate & Business series by WWF-Singapore that aims to address the importance of the corporate sector taking strong and meaningful action and accelerating efforts to avoid the worst of the climate crisis.
Details of the virtual event:
Date: 25 November 2021
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (GMT +8:00)
- Seán Mallon, Programme Manager, Climate Business Network, WWF International
- Alberto Carrillo Pineda, Managing Director, The Science Based Targets initiative
- Donald Chan, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, CDP
- Chris Stephens, Director, Asia and Africa, The Carbon Trust
- Swati Mandloi, Market Transformation Manager, WWF-Singapore
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.