Underground gas and hydrogen storage have the potential to help shape an integrated energy system and provide a more secure supply chain. Europe’s underground storage capacity in form of salt caverns, aquifers, and depleted oil and gas fields offers immense potential for the future.
This conference will bring together the most prominent Decision-Makers from the European Gas sector to discuss the future of underground storage in Europe, exchange their opinions and build business relationships through well-organized networking. Speakers from Storengy, Snam, Energinet, EWE, Uniper and more.
Topics to be addressed:
- Underground Hydrogen Storage – Current Developments & Opportunities
- Demand for underground energy storage in tomorrow’s energy
- Underground storage of Hydrogen in salt caverns
- Strategical assessment of underground energy storage potential
- Role of underground storage in European hydrogen backbone
- Economics of Underground Gas Storage