Key Strategies, Solutions and Practical Insights for Enhancing Leadership Effectiveness and Career Advancement of Women across the Public Sector.
Although the Australian Public Sector is making considerable progress to enhance gender equality, significant differences still remain. Among a list of workplace gender differences, sits the simple statistic that women make up only 39.5% of executive roles. With flexible workplace arrangements in place to support women with families, what continues to hold women back?
The 5th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2015 is not an event about diversity and statistics, but rather about empowering executive women to embark on their leadership journey and providing them with the vital tools and strategies to succeed. The summit will provide an inspiring networking, learning and development platform for executive women to establish a community of support and practice, and to gain new perspectives to drive their career. The event will equip emerging and existing female leaders with the strategies and skills to advance successfully and reach their goals in the 2015 Public Sector.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Inspirational stories and practical advice from senior Public Sector leaders
- Strategies for overcoming the key leadership challenges faced by women
- Mastering critical leadership skills to enhance performance
- Learn to navigate, influence and drive positive change
Who Will Attend:
- Secretaries / Deputy Secretaries
- Chief Executives / Director-Generals
- First Assistant Secretaries / Assistant Secretaries
- SES / EL Banded Officers
- C-level Officers
- Diversity / Advancement
- General / Group Managers
- Branch / Section Managers
- Directors / Assistant Directors
- Senior Managers
- Human Resources / Leadership Programs