Global supply chains are under increasing pressure to ensure its key interactions with suppliers are governed by socially and environmentally responsible practices. If your organisation is looking to establish a sustainable procurement agenda but don’t know where to begin or how to start, this course will help you jumpstart your agenda and get the buy in you need to support its implementation.
What you will learn
- Reach a common understanding on sustainable procurement for your organisation
- Gain essential overview on implementing BS8903 Principles and framework for procuring sustainably
- Receive tools and guidance on starting your sustainable procurement agenda
- Registration and Enquiries: Contact Christian at email@example.com or +65 3157 6033
- Venue: 229 Mountbatten Road, Mountbatten Square Singapore 398007
- Fee: SGD250/person
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.