GSES India is organising a 5-day intensive training on “Standalone Solar Power Supply Systems: Design and Installation” at New Delhi on 15-19 March 2016. The course will cover design and installation aspects of off-grid and rooftop PV systems. The aim of the course is to provide industry professionals, PV engineers and individuals wishing to further their career in the solar industry, hands-on training on step-by-step design and installation procedure of off grid and rooftop PV systems in accordance with international best practices.
- Overview of solar PV technology and quality issues
- System design requirements and technical specifications as per IEC 62548.
- Impact of accuracy, reliability of solar radiation data on the plant performance.
- Battery storage technology and selection of battery
- System design and component Sizing
- System protection and safety equipment sizing and selection
- DC and AC cable sizing, selection and estimation of loss due to voltage drop
- Site assessment & planning
- Solar pumping system design
- Solar micro grids system design
- Rooftop PV systems design with and without battery storage
- PV diesel hybrid system design sizing optimization
- Complete design task exercise
- PV system installation practical with BoM of a typical PV system model
- Standalone PV system model design and installation practice
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
A – 96 (LG Floor), C R Park,
New Delhi - 110019, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560063554/+91 9560550077/ +91 9560550075
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.