The Stakeholder Management Masterclass is a highly specialised training program dedicated to stakeholder identification, prioritization and engagement. Stakeholder management is the essence of Sustainability and the core of business strategy. Participants will enhance their understanding of the value of successful stakeholder engagement, its long term benefits and its relation to business strategy.
Who should attend?
This training program is developed for professionals, managers and executives who are directly and actively involved in managing stakeholder relationships either at strategic or operational level.
- Stakeholder engagement long term planning
- Methodologies for maximising impact from stakeholder programs
- Approaches for evaluating existing programs
- Measuring performance and outcomes
- Integrate employee initiatives with core business practices
- Targeted communication of sustainability initiatives
- Effective disclose of stakeholder management outcomes (GRI)
- Sustainable Development and CSR concepts
- Sustainability and CSR trends
- Stakeholder identification
- Stakeholder prioritization
- Stakeholder engagement
- Program development and implementation
- Sustainability Reporting & Stakeholders
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
- CSR and New Business Models