Jordan’s Master Strategy for its energy sector for the period 2007-2020 is to develop 300 to 600 MW of solar thermal power capacity by 2020. Apart from CSP Jordan also holds a huge potential for residential and industrial PV and BIPV.
Focusing on recent technology and commercial market developments within PV, CSP, CPV, OPVC, BIPV, Thin Film and solar thermal, SolarTech Jordan 2015, a strictly B2B conference and exhibition will be held in Amman, Jordan on 10-11 February 2015.
Government support, project finance and risk mitigation options will also be discussed.
Located in the networking area exhibition will hold exhibition stands where leading solar energy technology companies will showcase their technologies and solutions for the industry.
Conference main topics:
- Development of solar projects in Jordan and MENA
- Government support for solar energy industry in Jordan
- Thin-film technology update
- Crystalline technology update
- PV, CSP, CPV, HCPV, BIPV technology update
- Solar power inverter innovations
- Large scale solar build - options for Jordan and MENA
- Solar energy for media and telecom industry
- Solar energy for industry, minicipalities and private housing
- Solar-thermal technology update
- Energy storage for solar energy industry
- O&M of PV systems
- Hybrid and organic photovoltaics (HOPV)
- Project finance for solar energy industry
- Project risk management
- Solar energy and smart grid
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.