This inaugural Solar Power Asia conference will focus on the increasing investment opportunities is Asia’s solar power sector. It will bring together regulatory bodies, financial institutions, solar developers and IPPs from ASEAN, China, Japan, India and Australia to discuss business opportunities and challenges. Regulation framework, government incentives and financing will be emphasized in the conference as the key drivers of solar investment.
Conference Topic Highlights:
- Solar power regulatory and legal frameworks in Asia – a close look at Thailand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Japan
- Interactive panel discussion of emerging markets and the next investment destination for solar power
- Solar power project finance and risk mitigation strategies
- Hybrid solar power generation including a solar-biomass integration and solar-diesel generation project case study
- Offshore solar power plant and floating solutions
- Distributed and roof top solar power as the trend
- Utility scale photovoltaic and thermal power plant development
- Interactive panel discussion on solar farm cost reduction strategy
Ann Na Lee
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.