* SCEM PDUs and PE PDUs to be awarded
The aim of this course is to provide the fundamental knowledge for a solar photovoltaic system which is widely used as renewable energy globally.
Upon completion of this course, the participants shall be able to:
- Explain the basic operation of a photovoltaic system
- Quantify solar resources and performance of a photovoltaic system
- Identify various kinds of solar cell technologies and components used in a photovoltaic system
- Illustrate the applications of photovoltaic
- Elaborate a photovoltaic system design basis
ASSUMED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Preferably with some basic knowledge of electricity and physics
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.