The “EU-China Smart Mobility City Award” is held in parallel with the China International New Energy Vehicle Show (CINEV).
The goal is to reward European and Chinese cities for their commitments and achievements regarding eco-mobility.
We will show the most advanced and innovative projects in terms of smart mobility and green transportation in Europe and China, and favor exchanges between European and Chinese cities.
The organizers are:
• Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Fondation for Prospective and Innovation (France)
• China Center for Urban Development (CCUD) (China)
with the support of :
• K.S Wong, Secretary for the Environment, Environmental Bureau HKSAR
• Club des VoituresEcologiques (CVE) - Green Car Club (France)
• Ecologic Institute (Germany and USA)
The Award ceremony will take place in Asia Wolrd Expo during a Gala dinner on 24th november. The laureate cities are :
From Europe : La Rochelle, Mulhouse, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Rouen, Issy les Moulineaux, Eure et Loire, Paris Saclay, Alès (France); Mila, Cagliari (Italy), Monaco Principality, Wroclaw (Poland), Valladolid, Pontevedra, Sabadell, Barcelona (Spain), Malmo (Sweden).
From China: Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Jiading district Shanghai, Wuhan, Wuzhen, Shenzhen, Liuzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Shenyang, Xi’an, Chengdu, Changzhou, Weifang, Weihai, Luoyang, Changsha, Haiyan, Foshan, Tianjin.To participate, please contact email@example.com