“Building strong connections and productive cooperation between municipalities, business, and society”
Smart planning and urban design play a crucial role in building strong connections and productive cooperation between municipalities, business and society. Smart zoning is helping cities to achieve exceptional land-use goals, reduce traffic, while brownfield and greenfield development becomes more and more important tool to help gentrification processes achieve various advantages such as: improving land value, socially restructuring and redeveloping unsafe and badly organized urban areas.
Disruptive technologies are emerging to help build cities that are prepared for sustainable development, population growth and widespread internet access. There are limitless benefits from focusing more on smart development and urban planning & design to make city more smart: functional, ecological, connected, green and friendly place to leave, work and rest.
Highlights of the event:
- Smart Development to ensure wired and wireless connectivity
- Smart zoning. Brownfield and Greenfield development
- Data Management and communication systems
- Environmental monitoring, interactive portals. logistics
- Disruptive technologies in urban planning. Digital Infrastructures
- Energy and sustainability with IoT intelligent buildings
- Smart housing and structure innovations. Housing affordability
- Smart Mobility
- Future proofing in Smart Cities
Contact us today for the brochure on how you can get involved.