Australia is Open for Sustainable Business!
The Smart Business in Action Forum Series is a half-day event that will take place in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney. We will focus on how our nation’s future economic, social and environmental landscape will change the way we all do business over the next decade and beyond across Asia and the world.
We will investigate such topics as:
- Why has the World Business Council for Sustainable Development set up in Australia?
- What is The Future Economy Group project?
- How did LJ Hooker convince its franchisees to rollout its Sustainability Living Plan?
- Why did Brickworks Limited develop and bring to market its Carbon Neutral Brick?
- What is the National Australia Bank Limited doing since it signed the Natural Capital Declaration in 2012?
- Where to next for the GRI G4?
- Are NGOs engaging, re-engaging or disengaging with business?
- How is the sustainable performance of Australian business benchmarked against the rest of the world?
- The Hon Rob Stokes MP, NSW Environment Minister for the Environment, Minister for Heritage and the Assistant Minister for Planning
- Rosemary Bissett, Head of Sustainability Governance & Risk, National Australia Bank Limited
- Victoria Clent, CEO, Sustainable Hotels
- Nathan Fabian, CEO, Investor Group on Climate Change
- Nick Fleming, Director, Business Innovation, Jacobs
- Cathy Inglis, Group Technical, Research and Engineering Manager
- John O’Connor, CEO, The Climate Institute
- Dermot O’Gorman, CEO, WWF Australia
- Jason Robertson, Head of Sustainability, David Jones Limited
- David Snashall, Director, ERM
- Victoria Whittaker, Head of Australia, Global Reporting Initiative
- Chi Woo, KPMG
- Cecille Weldon, Head of Sustainability, LJ Hooker
- Selected Winners and Finalists from the 2013 Banksia Sustainability Awards (Sydney)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.