This course provides participants with a basic understanding of Green IT. The method used is an agnostic framework where existing IT techniques and skills can be employed, classified and measured in the context of Green IT in a practical way. At the end of the course participants will be able to successfully deploy and measure their organisation’s Green IT strategy; and to align it with Industry standards employing IT service management principles and methodologies.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals and graduates seeking to understand Green IT best practice and enhance employment prospects in the competitive ICT employment market.
- Organisations who are interested to improve their Green credentials, reduce operational costs and increase systems efficiency, to register their staff for this certification.
Trainer: Ian Toland, e2Readiness, Education for Sustainability - Green IT Chapter
- Citrep endorsement of up to 50%
- Course + exam fees: $3,080 (excluding GST)
- 73 Bras Basah Road #02-01 NTUC Trade Union House
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.