SiliconPV 2016, the 6th International Conference on Silicon Photovoltaics, will focus on advanced technologies, materials and concepts for crystalline silicon solar cells and modules.
- Silicon material and wafering technologies
- Junction formation
- Cleaning, etching, surface morphology and associated passivation
- Advanced light management
- Structuring and contact formation
- Advanced characterization and simulation
- Process integration
- Novel cell structures, e.g. applying tandems, new material combinations or nanostructures
- Module processing and materials
- Module reliability and production yield
- High efficiency devices
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.