This is a one-day briefing session aimed at providing an important overview of key ESG developments in Asia, led by Eco-Business’s lead trainers. We will also be joined by Monetary Authority of Singapore for a fireside following MAS’s launch of the world’s first multi-sector transition taxonomy.
The in-person session is scheduled on 30th January in Singapore. There is an option for a virtual session on 8th February for regional executives.
TOPICS WE’LL COVER:
- ESG Outlook for 2024: Trends and developments: Global markets & Asia
- Deep dive into key trends and developments:
- ESG disclosure frameworks: Aligning ISSB with GRI
- Nature ‘s solutions and our economy
- Carbon markets development in Asia
- The new era of greenwash: Setting safeguards
- Transition finance in Asia: Finding common ground in taxonomies
- Fireside Chat with Singapore’s Monetary Authority of Singapore and DBS Bank: Singapore’s financial role in Asia’s energy transition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Senior Management with sustainability responsibilities
- Investment leads and analysts
- Senior media and communications leads
- Policy observers and academia
IN-PERSON VENUE (30 Jan session):
The Executive Centre at Ocean Financial Centre (OFC), Level 37 (10 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049315)
ABOUT THIS INITIATIVE:
Eco-Business, Asia Pacific’s leading media and ESG intelligence platform, aims to help sustainability executives and directors across industries get up to speed on the latest ESG market and regulatory developments, disclosure frameworks and strategies for integrating ESG into business performance. In its second year running, participants will be equipped with the fundamentals that will enable them to engage confidently on issues that we expect to gain further traction in 2024. In particular we will deep dive into topics such as ISSB, biodiversity and the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD), greenwash, sustainable finance taxonomy, and the carbon markets.
Questions? Feel free to email email@example.com