CDP and Accountability Framework initiative (AFi) will be co-hosting the webinar on setting and strengthening the commitment to manage forest-related risks in Bahasa Indonesia, which is a part of CDP Forests webinar series.
This webinar aims to guide companies and their suppliers on establishing a strong No deforestation commitment that paves the way for effective implementation and demonstration of progress , including the important criteria, to support the achievement of sustainability target. The webinar will also provide opportunity for companies to consult on the CDP forest disclosure.
Key takeaway includes:
- Making the case. Why companies need to adopt sustainability commitment?
- What are the key elements necessary to develop for a strong commitment to eliminate deforestation and human rights violations from supply chains and operations. A guide in developing robust commitments and policies for companies.
- Provide guidance for companies to start measuring, monitoring, and evaluating their environmental impact, including small medium enterprise.
- Case study. Policies developed and implemented by companies leading in the environmental stewardship
- Technical support. Interactive session on 2020 CDP forest disclosure
Join us on next Wednesday, 24 June, at 10:00 - 11:30 (GMT+7) to learn more about how disclosure can help your companies to measure and manage deforestation risks and commit to proactive action for the restoration of forests and ecosystems.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.