Attendees will walk away with ideas and strategies for financing and structuring the projects and technologies to realise successful renewable energy development.
Additionally, this conference will address how to overcome pricing and market volatility, assemble successful power purchase agreements, and incorporate new and existing green technologies. Finally, this conference will discuss grid interconnection difficulties, FERC rulings, and RTO/ISO regional impacts while acknowledging the challenges that material and labour shortages will have on project development.
- Overcoming Supply Chain Issues in Wake of COVID-19 and Global Economic Turmoil
- PickingApart the Inflation Reduction Act and What it Means for Climate Legislation in the U.S.
- Harnessing New Green Technologies – Procurements to Advance how Energy is Originated
- Strategizing Ways to Reduce Risk in Renewable Energy Project Investments
- Withstanding Geography Obstacles, Stakeholder Management Challenges, and Regulatory Hurdles in Developing Utility-Scale Solar and Wind Farms
- Maximizing ESG Goals while Ensuring Renewable Targets Are Met
Marcus Evans invites Chief Commercial Officers (CCOs), VPs, Directors and Senior Executives from Renewable Developers, Power Producers, Utilities and Energy Firms with responsibilities and job titles within:
- Origination / New Project Origination
- Development / Business Development
- Commercial Development / Strategy / Planning
- Finance / Investment / Structuring