This online workshop provides attendees with a broad understanding of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs), how they are being used around the world to drive investment in renewable energy, and how a robust REC-based scheme could be used in Singapore to increase investment in renewable energy.
At the conclusion of the training session, attendees will:
- know what a REC is and what it is used for
- know some of the benefits and limitations of REC programs
- understand the fundamentals of registering, selling, settling (surrendering) and tracking RECs
- be familiar with different mechanisms that can be used to ensure the quality of RECs
- have a basic understanding of REC market dynamics and the key factors driving supply, demand and price
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.