To support companies to reduce carbon emissions across their value chain, the UN Global Compact Network UK is hosting a series of interactive webinars exploring how companies can tackle Scope 3 emissions categories as defined by the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. Participants will hear from business leaders and climate specialists at the Science Based Targets initiative as they share best practices for identifying, measuring, and reducing Scope 3 emissions.
The nine sessions include:
- Employee Commuting and Homeworking – 17 March, 10:00-11:00 GMT
- Business Travel – 29 March, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Investments– 13 April, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Transportation and Distribution – 27 April, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Waste-Related Emissions – 12 May, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Leased Assets – 26 May, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Sold Products – 16 June, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Purchased Goods & Services and Capital Goods – 23 June, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Fuel and Energy Related Activities – 5 July, 10:00-11:00 BST
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.