The premier power event in Meixco to cover the whole value chain of the power generation, clean energy, transmission and distribution, enegy storage and project finance in Mexico and beyond. This 3 days event consists of one pre-conference workshop to help you navigate latest policy and regulatory landscape of Mexico and mitigate potential risks from legal perspectives.
With 200 decision makers from governement, power utilities, IPPs, EPCs, banks and financial institutions, investors, auction winners, consultancies and etc to join us, this event is the best place for you to gain the latest market intelligence of Mexico and develop potential business leads for your future growth.
Some of the Speaker and Attendees being invited at a glance:
- Ministry of Energy (SENER)
- Ministry of Economy
- Mexican Council of Energy
- Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE)
- National Energy Control Center (CENACE)
- Mexico’s National Gas Control Center (Cenagás)
- Comisión Federal de Electricidad(CFE)
- Iberdrola Group
- Fisterra Energy
- Mitsui Power Americas
- Abdul Latif Jameel Energy
- Zuma Energia
- Acciona Mexico
- Next Energy
- Grupo Alarde
- Gauss Energía
- Alter Enersun
- REYKJAVIK GEOTHERMALx
- GRUPO DRAGON
- World Bank
- Inter-American Development Bank
- ENTORO Group
- California Clean Energy Fund
and many more.
For more details, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you in Mexico City in Nov.