For the past 18 years, Power & Electricity World Asia has been held in Singapore, and has attracted a majority of C-level buy side audience – utilities, power producers, investors and government bodies coming from across the globe. And in 2016, having consulted with industry stakeholders, we feel that for the first time this show must go on the road. The 19th annual POWER & ELECTRICITY WORLD ASIA congress is taking place on 13 - 14 April at the Pullman Central Park, Jakarta Indonesia, due to the huge opportunity Indonesia presents in terms of power capacity development.
Having the conference in Indonesia, we have decided to focus on the current challenges the power sector in Southeast Asia (especially Indonesia) is facing, as well as investment and financing opportunities in the sector. At the same time, we continue to invite experts from utilities across the globe to share ideas and experiences. Now in its 19th year, Power and Electricity World Asia continues to be the best resource to guide you through Asia’s changing energy landscape.
Power and Electricity World Asia offers a wide scope of opportunities for learning and interaction, giving you choice in deciding how best you wish to position your company to get maximum return on investment.
Power Finance & Investment Asia 2016:
- Infrastructure financing & investment vehicles
- New partnerships
- Market dynamics & regulatory frameworks
- Business growth strategies
- Investment risks & returns
Power Generation World Asia 2016:
- The future of power generation & generation capacity planning
- Renewables & distributed generation
- O&M & plant asset management
- Retrofitting vs newbuild
Transmission & Distribution Asia 2016:
- Grid market design & future proofing the grid
- Microgrids & energy storage solutions
- Asset management best practice
- Network security & reliability